One problem with the query builder is that not all of us *can* use it.  CF
Studio can't authenticate against our Sybase Adapative Server Anywhere
database (even though it will allow us to view data from the database by
double-clicking on it).  So I can't use the query builder.  I know that
there is probably a fix out there, but I find it just about as efficient to
write the queries by hand or use a third-party tool like infomaker.

Judah