What I've found interesting about this discussion, is that I consider
ColdFusion Studio to be a specialized text editor.

Yes it does have wizards and buttons to make things 'easier' for those that
are still in the learning stage, but it inserts CODE. that you then have to
be able to understand and alter.

The bonuses of CF Studio is a) the color coding and b) the handy reference
of CF/HTML help files built in. (Not to mention the RDS debugging, etc).

The drawback as has been rightly pointed out is the inherent instability
these type of environments seem to have :(

Oh and btw, Dreamweaver is very nice, and IF you set things right in the
preferences, doesn't mangle existing code!

I despise FrontPage and have for years, but Dreamweaver is the tops in
WYSIWYG choices.

Please direct all responses to the newsgroup so that all may benefit from my
lack of wisdom!