Excellent suggestion and suggestion # 2.

Let's exercise our God-given free will and consciously ignore topics of
zero interest instead of trying to harass folks with a genuine CF problem.
This will keep the environment OPEN as it should be, as you can see a # of
people contributed with positive ideas to solve the Able Commerce issue,
which is the purpose of this forum. Paul, Chris, Adrian and Stephen -
thanks for your help.