ABI Hosting is an excellent company, I have had great results working with
them and their customer service is second to none, quite frankly they are
unusually professional and at the same time very reasonably priced for a
hosting company. I intend to keep working with them for Cold Fusion
hosting. Able Commerce on the other hand has been a different experience as
can be gauged by the threads thus far. Someone suggested getting open
source templates from them, will find out tomorrow if that's doable without
forking out another $1500 which my client will not go for. Satire aside,
hopefully we can keep this forum open to discuss the CF problem affecting
us rather than those that interest just a few.