Speaking of their excellent company, I had a REAL CLOSE-UP look at the
"New" auction package that they are trying to sell. If any of you have any
doubts about their products or support other than their flagship "Shopping
Cart" treat yourself to a free download of the "New Auction !!!!!!!!!! IMHO
Have a bag handy.

Tom