From: Joe Eugene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX Taking all CPU Resources?

Stace,
        No..Not Client Scope. That would be a real big problem..(client
scope WDDX)... if all this
        turns out to be true....(WDDX Serialize - Deserialize) performance
in CFMX unless there
        is an optmized way(cfmx) to code WDDX. Yea.. WDDX in client scope is
great...
        The App am dealing with...WDDX is written to the database for
Content MGMT,
        i didnt code this.. am not sure.. why the developer used this
method..The data
        is even redundant.
        Have you had a chance to LOAD TEST any Client Scope WDDX in CFMX..?
Curious?
Joe