Double ditto. For all the complaint's I've had about Windows in the
past, the 2k platform has been _extremely_ nice. (I'm currently using
XPPro, but there is no real need for it if you are happy with 2k.)

The only thing I'd kill for is the ablity to suppress programs from
taking focus. Nothing bugs me more as a developer who types fast.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : cfjedimaster