Dave,
        Is there any specific reason you say the below? I mean everybody
        including me are working hard to keep up with the lastest technology
        personally and considering the economic situations.
        Are you advising that .NET is not that popular and the industry has not
        really accepted it? This would interesting to know..
Thanks
Joe