Hi all,

I've just installed CFMX Pro trial to our dev server to check code
compatibility before purchasing and am getting http 500 errors on all cfm
templates outside of the default IIS site.

Does this mean that CFMX Pro doesnt support multiple virtual sites on the
server? I've checked the MIME mapping and it is present in the other virtual
sites.

System environment is win2k server originally running CF 4.52 Enterprise and
IIS5.0 and MS SQL 7.

I also noticed the SQL driver doesn't support Network login to SQL server.
It requires sql account credentials. we'd rather stay with the network login
authentication method for SQL server.

Can someone enlighten me to the situation? Perhaps CFMX Pro isnt the correct
version for us?

I've always worked with Enterprise but we are moving to a hardware based
load balancing
configuration in our production environment which means we no longer require
Enterprise.

Thanks in advance,
Dave