Scott,

Have you tried doing a vAlign=top in the cell that you build your tables in?
also, I have set all of my primary table information to cellpadding=0
cellspacing=0 to fill inside cells.

Don't know if either of these will help or not.

Larry Juncker
Senior Cold fusion Developer
Heartland Communications Group, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(515) 574-2122

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This e-mail may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or personal.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient (or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at the
e-mail listed above.