I've an issue with a project I'm working on, when it comes to Macs,
specifically with Netscape 6. IE seems to do fine here. It *is* a CF based
project, so there, nyah. :)

I've got a table, with several vertical cells (i.e. all on one row). Within
each cell, I create a new table, and based on the content for that cell, I
build up one or more rows of stuff, close out the table. Each of those
tables has a seperate b/g color (using CSS).  All well and good.

The issue here is, with Mac NS 6, the tables-inside-the-cells will *not*
stretch to the full height of the enclosed cell, even with "height=100%" on
them, when they are not the largest cell (which drives the overall height).
What I get resembles an upside-down bar graph. In IE, the enclosed tables
stretch to the full allowed height.

(growls under breath)

Any insight on this would be MOST appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
--Scott