Who knows? I have heard many different perspectives on many different
issues I have brought up by many different people from Macromedia and
elsewhere. Thus leaving me with the impression that at Macromedia, the
left hand doesn't know what they right is doing and vice versa. Or maybe
it is as simple as I stated in a previous email; Macromedia has a
communication problem.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/
888-408-0900 x901

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jesse Noller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:10 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: RE: LONG time CF Supporter - About ready to dump CF!
> 
> And what is the other side of the story Matt?
> 
> Jesse Noller
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Macromedia Server Development
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> > Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:02 PM
> > To: CF-Talk
> > Subject: RE: LONG time CF Supporter - About ready to dump CF!
> >
> > I have pointed out things to whoever will listen at Macromedia and I
all
> > I have to show for it is removal of my beta access to a JRun service
> > pack. Thanks!
> >
> > Matt Liotta
> > President & CEO
> > Montara Software, Inc.
> > http://www.montarasoftware.com/
> > 888-408-0900 x901
> >
> 
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

Reply via email to