Is this SQL Server?  If so, what authentication mode are you in Windows only
or Mixed (SQL and Windows).

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "JLH All Turbo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 2:24 PM
Subject: sql server connectivity error


Connection verification failed for data source: punkhardcore
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting
to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other
connectivity info.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in
JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username, password,
URL, and other connectivity info.

I'm getting that error when verifying a connetion through the CFMX dsn
creator.  I also get it when I try to run any CFMX cfm pages that use that
dsn.

YET when I try connecting and verifying through Win2k's ODBC set up.. it
works FINE.  No problems... any idea what might cause that error?

I am logging in with the correct l/p..

Jacob.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

Reply via email to