From: Matt Liotta [mailto:mliotta@;r337.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 9:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Flash Remoting (was RE: SOT: Sad Day)

Have you tried using Flash Remoting with anything other than CFMX?
Have you tried marshalling complex objects?
Have you tried marshalling objects with large blocks of text?
Have you tried any of the above on mixed platforms i.e. Windows and
Linux?

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/
888-408-0900 x901

The
> >documentation is spares to non-existent, while at the same time
> >misleading on occasion. Worst of all, Macromedia has only
acknowledged
> >out findings and has offered no solutions.
> >
> >Flash Remoting is a great idea, but it simply isn't all there. Like
any
> >1.0 product, buyer beware. I look forward to the day when the issues
are
> >fixed.
> >
> >Matt Liotta
> >President & CEO