That's for simultaneous worker threads.  I think the number is up a bit
with CFMX, and the optimal number actually varies quite a bit from app
to app.

However, simultaneous threads is also a lot different than simultaneous
connections.  Unprocessed threads just go into the queue.  If an app
typically processes a page in 200ms, then a single thread can handle 5
"simultaneous" connections and respond to all within one second.  Drop
the typical page time to 50ms (easier said than done), and you've got a
lot more "simultaneous" connections.

Sam