Seth,

This might be outside the scope in terms of cost (but I don't yet know
what it does costs) but it might be worth a look. The company is called
HarvestRoad and their product is called WebPOWER which consists of three
modules; Publisher, DPMS and Wizard. I am looking at it for just the
type of situation you describe.

Brett Payne-Rhodes
B)