Hey Gel..

> G morning to you all :)

Afternoon ;o)

> He wants to click a checkbox / radio button to select say..20
> employees that
> she wants to edit.
> (This can be anything else beside a checkbox..doesn't matter)

You need to use checkboxes.

> I need a way to then pull the Employee ID for these checked records, in
> order to display them in a table on a followup page for editing.
>
> How am I going to get these employee IDs to be passed to the next
> page when
> she submits the form?

Make sure that the checkbox is called the same thing throughout your form.
When the user selects the employees they want and hit submit, you will get a
form variable (with the name of your checkbox) which has a comma delimited
list of values from the selected checkboxes.

You can then use this list in any manner you wish; redisplay the list
itself, use it as part of a where statement in a select eg. where employeeID
in (#form.employeefollowup#)

Hope that helps.

regards

Stephen