http://www.ejse.com/WeatherService/Service.asmx?wsdl and other wsdl pages
work fine for me from my browser, but whenever I try to cfinvoke a
webservice, I get a nasty error message in the application.log:
"Error","jrpp-12","02/11/03","09:15:46","BRADTEST","Could not generate stub
objects for web service invocation.Name:
http://www.ejse.com/WeatherService/Service.asmx?wsdl. WSDL:
http://www.ejse.com/WeatherService/Service.asmx?wsdl.
java.net.SocketException: connect (code=10051) It is recommended that you
use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document for
correctness. If the requested WSDL document can't be retrieved or it is
dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has
programming errors. The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
C:\wwwroot\bradtest\getWeather.cfm ".   The MIE browser just displays 'page
not found'.

The "java.net.SocketException: connect" makes me think my proxy must somehow
be denying access.  Does anyone know what we need to turn on or change?

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****