Hi Bert!

I still haven't had the chance to try 4.5 since the time I had the problems,
with SourceSafe.. I will try and get the latest download and try again!!

I can't say that I found it hard to configure though?  Once installed, I had
no problem connecting to it, working with projects.  Having said this, I
don't work in a team environment, although I do use two different machines,
both of which access the same SourceSafe database.

Nick