Resurecting a previous thread on source control (see end for summary):

Seems to be 2 options so far:

1. MS source safe - good, but hard to configure(?), and a possible (SP?)
issue with Studio 4.5 -
        Nick Slay: has studio 4.5 issue been sorted?
        Greg Czechowicz: does it still stink? and how?

2. TeamSite - "VSS is good but TeamSite is very good" (john rice)

Has anyone used PVCS?
Has anyone used more than one of the above, and how do they compare?

Bert Dawson