Totally unrelated, but on the same topic.  How might I go about putting a
footer bar at the bottom of my page using CSS, rather than a table.  I've
had no problems with topbars, sidebars (either side) and the main content
pane(s), but I can't get stuff to sit at the bottom of the page correctly.
I tried 'bottom' (complementing top) but it seems to be tied to the
browser's size, not the page's size, which doesn't work if the page scrolls,
at least on IE6.

Use JS to set it dynamically?

footerbar.style.top = Math.max(menubar.style.height,
contentpane.style.height) + topbar.style.height;

that seems like a horrible way to do it to me.

barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral (formerly PIER System, Inc.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.671.8708 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351

www.audiencecentral.com