Hi,
  I am having a really stupid problem with cfgrid.  I am running cf5 with
all the hot fixes on win 2k SP3.
I am using cfgrid to display some stuff.  It works great as long as the
number of rows returned fits in the original grid window.. No scrolling
bars...
What happens is, lets say the grid height allows for 10 rows to display.  If
the query returns 20 rows, they all display OK, and the grid produces the
appropriate scroll bar.  The problem is when I try to edit any cells that
were not in the original viewable area of the window, it will not let me
edit...well, it does, but it's just weird.  Normally, when I click, or
double click, in a cell, it normally selects the cell, (puts the cursor in
the cell) and allows me to start editing. I can use the arrow keys etc...
But, if I try to scroll down and edit any fields that were not in the
original viewable area, when I click in the cell it doesn't give me a
visible clue that it is selected... but... I can start typing and it works..
just not real user friendly.
 I first thought it was the client machine, but I can recreate this on
multiple clients with different OS's...
  I just wanted to know if any one else is having this problem.

  I downloaded cf_grid from SmartSurf Technologies and to my disappointment
it does not allow edit even though they advertise that it is a cfgrid
"Replacement".  Should always read the fine print...

So, since I am giving up on MM to ever get cfgrid right, been using it for 4
years and it have never been stable.....
I am looking for an alternative.  I found  CF_jsGRID on the exchange but all
the links are broken.  Anyone have a copy of CF_jsGRID I can try?
Anyone know of an alternative, other than SmartSurf Technologies
Thanks...
Joe Hansen