But that only takes care of the session scope.  You still have to deal with
the application scope.  Well, i suppose you could set you server to only
process one request at a time, but then you'd lose pretty much all ability
to scale.

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral (formerly PIER System, Inc.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351

www.audiencecentral.com