>This makes sense. When I do the test
>http://www1.yoursite.com/flashservices/gateway I get a blank page (which
>is correct) and when I try
>http://www1.yoursite.com/jhg/misc/flashservices/gateway I get a 404
>error (which means you don't have access). The notes say to:

That's not how the gateway works - it remains in the same location at all
times. For example, let's say you have a server hosting 2 sites: foo.com &
bar.com. Once properly configured, the gateway will be available at
http://www.foo.com/flashservices/gateway &
http://www.bar.com/flashservices/gateway.

Now let's say you're trying to invoke a cfc below the webroot of foo.com
(ie. http://www.foo.com/cfc/test.cfc). You're actionscript would look like:

NetServices.setDefaultGatewayURL("http://www.foo.com/flashservices/gateway";)
;
conn = NetServices.createGatewayConnection();
testService = conn.getService("cfc.test", this);
testService.doSomeMethod();

>When I run "Remove_All_connectors.bat" it initializes in a cmd prompt
>and says "This will remove all CFMX Webserver Connectors. Press any key
>to continue. When I hit any key it says: "The system cannot find the
>path specified. Press any key to continue". I hit another key and the
>command line window closes. I don't think it completed it's mission, but
>if I then try IIS_connector.bat it does a bunch of stuff and then says
>"This Webserver is already configured for JRUN".

This is a strange one. Are you running Updater 3? What web server? How many
sites are configured on it? (sorry if you posted this stuff already...)

chris

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481