I didn't mean to spark controversy, I was actually just curious as to
how Dave would approach any given app...but as he pointed out
afterwards...I don't think many folks make "example apps" of their own
customized frameworks hehe ;-)

As for FB...I've used variations of it since xfb days...and over the
past year I've been absorbed into RIA with Flash/J2EE development so I'm
a little out of the loop in the FB realm.

As for mach-ii, I liked what I've seen so far...my initial response is
that using this pre-built machinery is "icky" but I think I can get over
my ego to try it out...hell, Ben's a smart cookie, I'm sure there's some
good stuff in there to learn. ;)

As for the more experienced folks on this list, I find Sean has the best
attitude in that he approaches everything openly even if he doesn't like
the initial vibe. Others, jump into these types of conversations just
for the opportunity to belittle other people IMO. To each his own I
guess...lol
But if ya don't have something constructive to say then why not pipe it?
If you're gonna challenge something then offer an
alternative...otherwise all your doing is a disservice to list folks
climbing the ranks in the development world trying to figure out which
is the best road to take...

Cheers all,

Stace