From: Stan Winchester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 3:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ergonomics

The wrist support gloves are a VERY important part of the solution. With
the gloves at my desk, I can work all day with NO discomfort, but if I
don't wear the gloves, my wrists will start to burn after several
minutes.

On a regular keyboard without the gloves my wrists start to burn within
a minute or two, and with the gloves I can only work for a very short
time.

For me, the solution is the keyboard, negative tilt keyboard tray, and
wrist support gloves. You may also notice I built a platform for my
mouse pad to level.

>The last picture of you "strapped in" looks like you are ready for
>takeoff! On the serious side though, an old coworker of mine used
>something similar and that is the only way she could work... too
>painful otherwise.
>
>> Take a look at what I've done: http://www.aftershockweb.com/desk/

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm