Tony,

Try http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/ and look at their Contoured keyboard. They are not
cheap and take a little to get used to, but I LOVE mine!!! You can sometimes find them
on ebay and save a ton of money:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2743175977&category=4706

I also use wrist support gloves, and a negative tilt keyboard tray. I machined some
wedges on my milling machine to produce the angle I wanted. I would be happy to email
you a photo of my setup.

Hope you get feeling better!
Stan Winchester
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>hey all.
>
>listen...ive got a problem, and things are getting worse.
>
>my wrists and my forearm (tennis elbow) are really starting to hurt
>these
>days, I have been to the doc, got some scripts (vioxx, bextra,
>ibuprofen, etc...)
>and they are all well, blah... anyway, what ergonomic ideas does anyone
>have
>or employ (Desk, mouse, keyboard) that you could share...this is
>starting to hurt
>and this sucks!!!!
>
>thanks
>
>tony
>
>tony weeg
>uncertified advanced cold fusion developer
>tony at navtrak dot net
>www.navtrak.net
>office 410.548.2337
>fax 410.860.2337