i used to have a microsoft ergonomic keyboard that had feet to give it a
negative tilt.  That was great, but the split key areas drive me friggin mad
when I was one-handing the keyboard and using the mouse with the other, so I
got rid of it.  I like the negative tilt, and although it makes hitting the
number keys a bit more of a reach, I seemd to be able to type a lot more
comfortably (and better) with it, since I didn't have to pick my fingers up
so high (to hit the top row of letters).  I never use feet on normal
keyboards anymore, just leave it flat.  Also, make sure you have your mouse
on the same level as the keyboard (probably not how you are at work, if
you've got the type of desk I'm thinking of.

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351