ibuprofen doesn't do anything, even the horse pill size ones the 800mg
ones!!!

im trying vioxx tho', and ill let u know!

what I am going to purchase is this... a wireless mouse, that will work
ambidextrously...and a microsoft
natural keyboard, those two fixes, seem to go across the board, as the
most promising things to
try!

stan winchester, has one heck of a contraption setup @ his office, if he
sends you his url...you can
see it...it looks like it is 100% ready and waiting for some tired
aching hands...wow!

anyhow, this seems like a problem across the board, a lot of developers
on here, well, I say a lot, but not too many, are having some of the
same issues...dave watts, ben, sean...what about you guys...been coding
a while? what are your remedies?

tony weeg
uncertified advanced cold fusion developer
tony at navtrak dot net
www.navtrak.net
office 410.548.2337
fax 410.860.2337