> The single user version is good if I am the only person to
> hit the box, but if I'm limited by ip address I could run
> into an issue if it decides to bind on 127.0.0.1 instead of
> an outside IP address. Can you make ColdFusion bind to
> another ip on purpose?

You can ensure that the first request to that CF server is made through that
IP address. Offhand, I don't remember whether CFMX accepts requests from one
IP address, or localhost and one external IP address.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444