From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: COLDFUSION has JUST been DISContinued!!!!

> (I still think its pretty cool that cfml runs in both settings)

I do too! However, in the long run, I suspect it's going to be a lot of work
for New Atlanta to keep two separate products going. After all, they really
are two separate products, and all of the internals are certainly different,
since one product uses the Java class libraries and the other uses the .NET
Framework.

Dave Watts