>>email servers tagging mail as spam when a ColdFusion header is detected has been happening for many years now.

Where's the Macromedia rep who posts on here sometimes? Surely he knows. A recent host was on here saying he didn't think that was the case anymore. But I have no idea.

Macromedia/CF needs to address this issue if they haven't already. Really, what is the point of improving cfmail if your email is unreliable simply because automatically tagged as spam?

Again, has anyone tried blanking the mailer ID, or changing to a random name?

This would make for a GREAT practical cf article if anyone actually knows what's what. -Or a great post by a Macromedia rep :-)