What version of fusebox is it done in?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: My First Shopping Cart

>That being said I have never worked with cfwebstore so I can only speak
>from my personal experience with Able Commerce.

Well, obviously I'm a bit biased. ;-) But you'll find the coding in
CFWebstore much much easier to extend than AbleCommerce. It was written in
Fusebox for that very reason, to make it relatively easy to customize. There
are already a bunch of 3rd party add-ons available as well that you can
basically just drop into it. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the right
choice for everyone, there certainly are still cases where the needs of a
specific site might work best with a custom solution. But so far the
response I've got from users has been very positive, particularly those that
have had to work with other products in the past.