I am not a fan of fusebox thats why I wouldn't use it. I am not saying
fusebox is bad, its not, I don't particularly like it though. It was
actually suggested we use fusebox in our redesign I vehemently augured
against it, mainly b/c I wanted to use a more OO approach. Just b/c
something is written in a particular widely accepted framework does
not mean it is easier to modify. Though  I would love to see a
shoppping cart solution in Mach II.

Adam H