>What version of fusebox is it done in?

It's done in FB3. At the time it was done, that really was the only viable option, particularly for support on CF5. I definitely want to upgrade it to FB4 (or 4.1) at some point, although I have concerns about it being considerably harder for newbies to learn...I get a lot of people that are not only new to Fusebox, but completely new to Cold Fusion as well. It's kind of a toss-up between improved performance and ease-of-use.