Thats definitely part of it. Its also the fact that it is using the
same template to do everything (at least to the user thats what it
looks like). Any good professionally made website uses a whole bunch
of pages. It is really superficial, I know that and I am ok with it
because thats how nontechnical people think, like bosses and end
users. I know that fusebox applications can be just as good as others,
even better, but it still looks unprofessional to the everyday,
uninformed user. Superficial stuff like this can be found everywhere.
Power basic makes a function called bloat, it simply makes your exe
large. They made this b/c their compiled applications were generally
much smaller than similar application built with Visual Basic and many
of these (great) applications were being ignored/thrown out by higher
ups base on the file size and the managers' common misconceptions how
to judge an application.