  From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 10:42 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: Server not running...but running...um, help?

  > I think your service is not being handed the request. I would run the
  connectors. It looks like an encrypted file being
  > served by IIS (instead of being processed first by CF) - sort of like
  seeing the source code on an unecrypted file.

  Nah, see, pages *within* the server are working and are being handed off to
  CF...Here's what I've got:

  ON THE MACHINE - http://localhost/ - works
  REMOTELY - http://development.domain.com/ - works
  ON THE MACHINE - http://localhost/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm -
  GobbeldyGook
  REMOTELY  - http://development.domain.com/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm -
  GobbeldyGook

  Also...

  REMOTELY - http://development.domain.com/ClientSite1 - Works
  REMOTELY - http://development.domain.com/ClientSite2 - Works

  etc...

  Also, how would one "run the connectors"?

  Jeff