> Nah, see, pages *within* the server are working and are being
> handed off to CF...Here's what I've got:
>
> ON THE MACHINE - http://localhost/ - works REMOTELY -
> http://development.domain.com/ - works ON THE MACHINE -
> http://localhost/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm - GobbeldyGook
> REMOTELY  -
> http://development.domain.com/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm -
> GobbeldyGook
>
> Also...
>
> REMOTELY - http://development.domain.com/ClientSite1 - Works
> REMOTELY - http://development.domain.com/ClientSite2 - Works
>
> etc...
>
> Also, how would one "run the connectors"?

This looks like either a web server issue, or an issue with the web server
connectors used by CF. You can run the web server configuration tool,
wsconfig.exe or wsconfig.jar, from your server console, or use the batch
files provided in your cfusionmx\bin directory (I think that's where they
are, but I'm not absolutely sure since I'm using CFMX on JRun which uses
different file locations for everything).

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444