Peter,

Yeah, that is my plan. That is the technique my blog uses (although I
switched to UUIDs to handle that). It's not really a huge change, just
something I have to find time for. If there are a lot of you guys out
there dieing for this, and want it "officially" from me, ping me
offlist and I'll try to hurry it up.