I just recently reworked an application to function interchangeably in
both either Access or MySQL. Booleans trip up MySQL (4.0), so any
Yes/No datatypes in Access should be converted to numeric 0/1 to have
the application work in both.

I also anticipated i'd have trouble with datetime fields, but i didn't
... CreateODBCDate(date) worked interchangably.