I'm pretty sure Galleon will NOT work w/ mysql. Specifically the code
to get the ID of the last inserted record is MSSQL specific. However,
all dbs calls are in the CFCs so it should NOT take much work to get
it running under MySQL. I have a release coming sometime tomorrow with
small cosmetic fixes but support for MySQL is a bit in the future.