> I actually just came across SQL Server Express a few days
> ago. What's the story with this? Is it just a "lite" version
> of SQL Server? If I test on Express, will apps scale up
> problem free?

For most CF/web applications I've seen, SQL Server Express would be suitable
as a replacement for a purchased version of SQL Server 2000, actually.
Express is a "lite" version of SQL Server, but the "lite"-ness seems to be
focused on enterprise functionality that many people don't use anyway,
rather than on performance.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496