if you want fb4 tutorials, check my blog out,
http://www.beynon.org.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.show&mode=cat&catid=8C3B9E31-802D-00D5-73ADB5D764E60C74

i have started a series of LearnFB articles starting from the most
basic, only up to lesson3 at the moment - more will follow shortly,
and i'll be publishing updated fusebox4.1 version when it's released,
and when i'm back from the conference in 2 weeks!!! :)

jb.