> These tools/frameworks are trying to convince people to
> use them: just basic marketing states that the process
> should be as absolutely painless as possible.

Ahh yes marketing. :) It's so difficult for most of us... I think most
of us view marketing as being largely as it was explained in the
Hitchhiker's Guide series: "Certainly fire should burn, but I think
more importantly, we need to know what color fire people want. These
are the kinds of questions we should be asking? What will people be
doing with it? Do people want fire that can be fitted nasally?" ...
Gross exageration is always so fun. :) But yea -- I don't consider
myself a master marketing person by any means -- I certainly don't
consider myself a good sales person. I do what I can -- and I've been
told I'm pretty good, but I can't help thinking people are stroking my
ego in that department. :)

s. isaac dealey                214-823-9345

team macromedia volunteer      http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

chief architect, tapestry cms  http://products.turnkey.to

onTap is open source           http://www.turnkey.to/ontap