From: Dick Applebaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 8:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: inserting structure data into a database

Tim

One of the basic rules of good relational db design is that each entity
(record, row, column) should be atomic -- represent only one thing,

You should not insert a structure into a db

Rather, insert each cassette as a separate row (record) in the db

If there is a relationship among the multiple cassettes that you
currently have in the structure, consider adding an identifier (group)
to each record in the db.

   ID
   Title
   IssueNumber