I have been trying, but the problem lies in the fact that this is an online
directory of Yoga Teachers and Students.

Unfortunately, not to pigeonhole people, but in my experience with this
site, Yoga ppl are not the most computer savvy bunch in the world.  Asking
them what virus protection software they use is like asking them what the
square root of pi is.

LOL...I have had TONS of users come back and ask me what 'cut and paste' is
when trying to link to our site.  Seriously, I cannot make stuff like this up!

About the only thing that I have found that seems to be common is that they
are all using Windows XP.  I did some searching online for XP and
ColdFusion and Firewalls, etc and really have come up with a whole lotta
nothing.

Thanks for trying to help though.  I think that I might ask the few people
that are having problems to see if they have virus software or not.  I will
see where that takes me.  Good suggestion.

Ray