I'm thinking about clustering....  I read some of the articles on this
(bpurcells, and others, etc) and I'm still a bit confused about which is
the best way for "Entry Level / simple" clustering.

Right now I have 1 CFMX6.1 Pro license and a single IIS  box, sharing
MSSQL2K with CF over 2 1Ghz processors, and a gig of ram.

This is what i was thinking would solve the problem for me, in theory.
How do I get this idea off the ground, and how would you do things
differently, assuming there's a shoestring budget for this.??

I'd want 2 machines each running IIS and CFMX6.1.  Both IIS's would
share both CFMX instances.  Assume I have 4-5 cf apps running on virtual
hostnames on the web servers, but only one is massive....

Here are my questions.  Assuming I have windows 2K servers, how can I
Get uploaded files to propagate across both machines in near real time?

Do they share a third machine's MSSQL 2k? or do I set up 2 sql servers,
one on each box, with replication? (Can both machines push replication
to each other, or does one always have to be the master?)

Please advise on a low cost, (hopefully software-based) 2 machine
clustering setup with CF, MSSQL and IIS.

Thanks!

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.