I'm going to be blasted for this, but clustering is the last resort, not
first.
1. Do you have seperate boxes for DB and webserver? (no)
2. Are they maxed in ram? (probably)
3. Are they peaked? (?)
4. Is your network set up tight? (no as it's one server)
Just moving the SQL to a new box will extend the life/power of your setup.
The box you have now looks good, but is taxed by non-web serving operations.