On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:18:13 +0100, RADEMAKERS Tanguy
> As for this discrepancy being caused by demand... are you saying there's
> a much higher demand for flex in Europe than in the US? Nonsense.

Nah, I am saying the level of money you need to get Flex is out of
reach of all the people who want it - wherever they are in the world.
What I see is the people who want it, can't afford it and I don't see
many Flex enabled sites out there so those who can buy it don't seem
to be (I have no idea of the actual numbers). Basically, they have a
customer base, but they refuse to sell it to that base, which I think
is retarded.

>Part
> of the difference is caused by tax and a higher cost of doing business,
> but part of it is just MM sticking it to European customers plain and
> simple. They're not alone: pretty much every software product i can
> think of costs more in Europe than in the US.

Well you know it costs a *lot* to ship those 1s and 0s over sea's.
Seriously though, I think its much of the same as the Euro (and the
pound) are kicking the heck out of the dollar - you must have more
money right? hehehe

Cheers
--
~Blog~