Can anybody recommend any good resources on tried and true definitions of the
process?  That is where we are stuck at.  Our organization lacks the experience
of large software design so we have no real process.  But we are getting more
and more of it.  I've been tasked with learning how this is done, and
presenting it.  But I have little idea where to start.

Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning